RNA is a full service IP firm. We were established in 2004 with the objective of providing pragmatic and cost effective solutions to legal problems that IP owners face in relation to protection, enforcement and commercialization of IP rights.
Our services are modelled keeping in mind the roles and responsibilities of in-house counsel so that our objectives and those of our clients are one and the same.
RNA team comprises of trade mark attorneys, researchers, patent agents, paralegals and IP investigators working seamlessly as a coordinated team.
We are a team of 32 professionals including 6 paralegals and 7 researchers/investigators that provide complete IP solutions as a ’one stop shop’ for all IP needs.
Our Patent team is supported by a team of 16 engineers/researchers/technical specialist in diverse technical domains that we can call upon based on the nature of assignment. Our multi-disciplinary teams made up of seasoned lawyers, published researchers and experienced patent and trademark agents are equipped to deliver high level of service while being flexible, open-minded and creative in all areas of business. RNA team also assist companies operating in a diverse range of sectors/industry on employing preventive and deterrent measures to protect their data and confidential information.
Our team is intimately aware of the challenges that companies face with newer technologies and growing online business. Our lawyers are regularly engaged to prepare and review contracts and advice on IP/IT issues by start-ups and software companies.
- - Timely response with pragmatic and cost effective solutions
- - Clients at the heart of our services. We focus on getting to know our clients well, working collaboratively with them and focusing on practical results.
- - One stop shop for clients spanning Prosecution, Enforcement , strategy , transactions, Litigation of IP
- - In-house Investigation Team ensuring quick turnaround time and protection of sensitive information.
- - Professional and friendly; recognizing the need to be flexible, open-minded and creative in all areas of business.
- - We invest in and nurture the talents and ambitions of each and every member of our team.
- - Investment in technology enables us to provide superior means of access to information through online databases and bespoke reports
- - We enjoy our work and strive to create balance
- - We’re non-hierarchical, creative and results oriented
- - Team work is key to our success.
- - We protect and enforce Conventional & Unconventional forms of IP
- - We care passionately about the communities in which we operate. Our teams are involved in several initiatives to improve the lives of others
Pro Bono and CSR activities-
- - RNA supported the Nepal earthquake victims in the month of May’15 through the project “Rahat-Quake campaign for Nepal” by Goonj NGO, Sarita Vihar, Delhi http://goonj.org/
- - RNA has planted 32 trees at the periphery of Kumbhalgarh Sanctuary, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India through Grow-Trees.com on the occasion of firm’s 10th anniversary in 2014 http://www.grow-trees.com/
- - Ekutir– This is an Organisation that supports farmers to improve their livelihoods by helping them improve productivity http://www.ekutirsb.com/
- - Global Poverty Project – It is an education and advocacy organization working towards the end of extreme poverty by 2030. RNA advised them extensively in relation to Global citizen Festival in Mumbai where many international bands including Cold Play would be playing http://www.globalpovertyproject.com/
- - 21st Century Leaders and TradeAid Plus – This organisation raises funds to support humanitarian and environmental causes http://www.tradeplusaid.org/
- - Wasteless- copyright issues in relation to board game on waste management
Accolades & Achievements
- - RNA achieved best IT and TMT law firm of the year 2016 by IP Era
- - Ranjan Narula, Managing Partner IP star (MIP)
- - Ranjan Narula listed among top 100 Indian lawyers by India Business Law Journal
- - Ranjan Narula listed among top 100 IP professionals (Asia IP)
- - Ranked in the Silver Band of WTR 1000
- - Rachna Bakhru, Partner rated as IP Star (MIP) among top 250 women IP lawyers globally
Firm’s practice areas-
- - Trademark, Patent, Design and Copyright filing and prosecution
- - Enforcement and investigations
- - Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- - IP Transactions, regulatory and advisory
- - Digital media, domain names and e-commerce
- - Trade secrets protection and enforcement
- - IP strategy and Management
Firm’s practice areas-
- - This is a terrific result, thank you!
- Major Computer Software firm in San Francisco
- - Since all the outstanding issues have now been resolved in this matter, I agree that you can safely close your file.
- Leading Energy and petrochemical company in the United Kingdom
- - I’m very happy for the counterstatement to be filed it looks comprehensive and covers all of the relevant points.
- Leading Law firm in the US having offices in several countries
- - Thank you, Good result.
- Leading Pharmaceutical Company having offices in a number of countries
- - Wonderful news, great result and excellent
- Leading UK based law firm having offices in a number of countries
- - ...as we say in the States, “you go girl!” Thanks for pulling the affidavit together, and I like many of the points that were made.
- Major micro chip manufacturer based in California.
- - Thank you very much for this update and good news, Thank you very much for your collaboration in this matter.
- Leading Austrian producer of cut lead glass